Cube Calculator & Work with Steps
getcalc.com's cube calculator is an online basic geometry tool to calculate the volume, surface area & diagonal length of a cuboid shape, in both US customary & metric (SI) units.
Steps to Find Calculate Volume of a Cube
The step by step workout for how to find what is the volume of a cube. Students may use this cube volume calculator to generate work with steps for any other similar input values.Workout :
step1 Address the formula, input parameters and values
side = 5 in
step 2 Find Volume of cube using below formula
Volume V = a³
= (5)³ in³
Volume V = 125 in³
Cube & Formulas
Cube, also known as cuboid, is a symmetrical three dimensional plane or geometric shape with six equal squares or sides. It's either a solid or hallow object with three vertices meeting at all the points. K-12 students may refer the below formulas of cube to know what are all the input parameters are being used to find the volume, surface area or diagonal length of cube.
Problems on Volume, Surface Area & Diagonal of a CUBE
- Find what is the volume of cube which has the side of 9 inches?
- The side of cube is 15 inches, find what is the volume?
- Find what is the surface area of cube which has the side of 32 inches?
- The side of cube is 25 inches, find what is the surface area?
- Find what is the diagonal length of cube whose side is 7 inches?
- The side of cube is 3 inches, find what is the diagonal length?